Working with a hangover.... | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Working with a hangover.... in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

i'm only 31 but if i get drunk on sat night i feel normal again monday afternoon. not good.

I know what you mean, a good saturday night, sunday's just a blur and then your back at work.

Have to be careful round here, there's been a couple of lads pulled over in the van on a Saturday morning and ended up losing their licenses after a Friday night session and then off to work next morning. Not good.

i suffer badly with hangovers so i tend to watch what i drink,takes me about 2 days to recover,i get a headache,feel really lackluster,bad,upset stomach and a bit of acid in the throat ,and loads of bad gas LOL,so me and booze dont mix to well,its funny something that effects us so badly why do we keep doing it??? the answer because life would be boring without? feel free to add your own theory

,its funny something that effects us so badly why do we keep doing it??? the answer because life would be boring without? feel free to add your own theory

Aye no answers to the stresses of the day/week in the bottom of a glass, but it tends to be a laugh having a good look.

(ignore caps, key bored failed)nothing to do with being Scottish you drink because your a plumber/gas engineer and have to deal with people,same as me its nice to unwind booze helps you do that,not to much of it though,no i cant come and fix your heapline until tomorrow mr tenant,oh you have a young baby do you okay the daY AFTER TOMORROW THEN, why cant i come now,because i have had a jar or 5,like you but without the pot and heroin,see you in the morning at 8,oh not convenient for you getting up at 8,11:00 would be better,tough you have disturbed my social time only right i book you in to my busy dAY TO GET YOU SORTED,BE UP AT 8 OR SEE ME IN A FORTNIGHT

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://electricaldealsdirect.co.uk/santon-aqua...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for joining the forum. I have...
Replies
Views
Back