Working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

that's me done (till Monday morning) nice easy expansion vessel change this morning and a bottle of red as a thank you from the customer.

Left home at 9, first job was down to the installation so didn`t even open the tool bag, second job 30 minutes away and a simple pop the lid off and remove wet wipes. Back for 3 jobs on the 29th.

Just finished :) cleared the van now the workshops full of crap that I haven't used in 5 years :D

very short ...

... arms?

Git.

Went into my local shop this morning, the girls were dressed up. I was allowed to cuddle them, they weren't allowed to run away and no one chased me down the street with a broom!

IMAG0040.jpg

What did you bribe them with :D free candie in the back of your van?

Of course not. Candy's for amateurs. Chloroform all the way, me.

That's a very classy way to do it normally bop on the head

Currently watching scrooged although it keeps getting paused with all family keep popping round with pressies.

I love watching scrooge just reminds me of ray hoarding all his bulbs

Don't be so ridiculous Shaun, i've never seen plasterers stilts in a corner shop.....

its not a corner shop its a petrol station

Similar plumbing topics

It's not impossible but I doubt that the...
Replies
Views
H
In service mode can you up or lower the...
Replies
Views
C
do not use the fire, needs dismantling and...
Replies
Views
If the op has the newer colour display model...
Replies
Views
Back