worst job you have to do at 4.45 | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 455

Discuss worst job you have to do at 4.45 in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the trouble with our job tamz,to committed,trouble is its a visious circle take the work while its there

Worst job at 4.45 is finishing early and having to make tea, without burning it! :)

get a apprentice,thats what they are for

I have one, but laid him off as I thought my mate was helping me out...(the guy who joined this forum). However he'd forgotten it was his wedding anniversary and I think he had to do some last minute rushing about.

Hey gas man,
Loyal customer, Maxol BBU = Diary, first job of the day!
Lol !!
Do you get the rear frame right everytime??
:D

Hey gas man,
Loyal customer, Maxol BBU = Diary, first job of the day!
Lol !!
Do you get the rear frame right everytime??
:D
no it moves about a bit lol and the igniter rod keeps falling off ,one year i forgot to put the split pin back in the gas control rod had to take it all back apart

My all time favourite was about 6 years ago, 4:15pm Friday, boiling hot day and all we could think about was that first pint of "I deserve it". U/F heating installed earlier in week, tested, screeded, joiner put OSB down and not screwed into a pipe or owt. All me gear in van and giving joiner a hand sweeping up when he noticed a bit of movement in one of the boards. "I'll just bang a screw in here" says he, "Leave it till monday mate, not hurting owt" says I. "Psssssssssssssttttttttt" says the underfloor heating! Oh, how we laughed! The hospital couldn't remove his cordless, it had gone too far up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back