Your opinions please? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Phil2010
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 8K

Discuss Your opinions please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i cant view pics either however today ive been to a house where the romanian plumber has put the wast into the rainwater drain and the hot tap was conected to the heating pipework

Hi, hopefully, things are due to be resolved. I`ve had to confront him with pictures of the work and stress my intent to pursue the matter in court but I now have it in writing that he is going to accept liability for the work, and he is sending another plumber to rectify the work on 24th January. I`ve stressed what needs doing, and hopefully things will be put right. I think that being confronted with pictures has made him realise that there`s no excuse for that standard of work. I will post on the outcome of this next week. Phil.

Hi Phil

I would realy love to have a look at this work, but the site wont allow me access.Can you let me know how I can get on
Regards

Plumbob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!
Replies
Views
  • Question
The only reason that would be acceptable...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bit high for flashing on the window
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you Ben
Replies
Views
Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
Back