Your price | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Your price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Whats your price to install Labour only,

1 x straight in Doc M pack

1x Install a new basin pedestal and a new close coupled toilet ( pipes close by)

1x Install new Kitchen sink with under sink water heater.

just been asked to do this so wonder what you guys may charge.

How long do you think it will take you? Say 8 hours, times that by your hourly rate, add your markup on materials, add your percentage on for profit. This is how I generally price jobs and usually how pricing goes in the construction industry

Whats your price to install Labour only,

1x Install a new basin pedestal and a new close coupled toilet ( pipes close by)

"Pipes close by" makes me think this is a new installation of basin and WC? Rather than swapping existing for new? Otherwise they pipes are obviously close by? If so we're talking about coring holes? Joining to stack?

As with all these questions you'd be better off asking what people charge for a day rate or part thereof. Too many variables.

I do a lot of doc m packs and they take me a full day to second fix them by the time you've done all the grab rails, swing arms, pipework for TMV, cut PB wall open to put ply in for said rails, normally 4 fixings on 480 high doc m pans going through the floor, that that's with me first fixing them aswell with everything coming out the walls etc in the right place.

That's including me fitting an LST rad aswell, and if its a accessible shower in there aswell it becomes a long days work if you include doing shower curtain, shower seat, and the extra rails

Last edited:
1.5 days
TMV hasn't been taken into consideration
I'll get my coat.....

2 days! Hell make it 3 just to be on the safe side....
No wonder I never win any work

There or there abouts. Depends which way the winds blowing

I'd say there will be somebody who could do it for half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Agree. It's simply a start...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Will do. Many Thanks for your help
Replies
Views
Plumb centre charged me £28 for a vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back