ZERO! Williams & Co sold in management buyout | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 88
  • Views 2K

Discuss ZERO! Williams & Co sold in management buyout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations ray bet its been a hard week sorting that out.

You cheekly plumber you! The idea came up over Xmas, the deal was struck in principle in early Feb, but its taken until now to get everything done. I have never worked so hard or intensively in my whole life.

no offers to buy in then?

Employees only!

Does this mean you can have two Ferraris instead of one now?? ;)

Funny you should say that. As I was parking my Hyundai outside the solicitors, I couldn't help noticing a Ferrari and a Porsche 911 parked outside. I asked the senior partner which was his, and he replied "both".

Seriously.

Congratulations Ray and well done on building such a motivated and engaged team. Not many firms have that sort of loyalty amongst the staff, and it really does show when dealing with people in the firm.

I reckon an OBE for services to business might not be inconceivable...

Congratulations Ray and well done on building such a motivated and engaged team. Not many firms have that sort of loyalty amongst the staff, and it really does show when dealing with people in the firm.

I reckon an OBE for services to business might not be inconceivable...

In fairness, I think MickW deserves much of the credit - he's been here since 1972, I'm just a Johnny-come-lately who turned up in 1986!

I was born in 86 so must have been a good year. Well for port at least!

Congratulations to Ray, Williams & co and all that sail within her.

I take it you'll be refurbishing you're East and west wing next year! But seriously take a holiday man!

I will say this does somewhat throw a spanner in the works for appointing you chancellor of the exchequer when my uprising takes place next month!

Well done and congratulations to all the team.

Where the shares limited per employee or did you find s few really went for it?

well done ray, our family did a simular thing about a dozen years ago with a business t/o around £28m. took 3i investment loan to help mbo and retained 51%.
hope you did what we did first before we payed the 'blc Rover' price!!..........................drop all the sales down first to get it cheaper.lol

bet your knackered? soldier on and get rid of that finance.....

In all seriousness Ray I couldn't be happier for you and your guys. Now if somebody could just explain the biscuits thing to me

Well done mate brilliant news a credit to your company

Have one on me

Congratulations Ray & Co. Wishing you all the luck in the world :party:

Great result all round Ray and team ...best regards for a successful future Turnpin:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back