Central Heating Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 109 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..
Normal Threads
I
hi to all could anyone tell me how much expansion is normal in the c/h header tank on an average...
Replies
Views
fatoftheland
F
P
Hi all, my neighbours rads wont heat up. It's a gravity system and hot water is workin fine but...
  • Pataing
  • Latest:
  • Pataing
Replies
Views
Pataing
P
L
Alright. I'm an apprentice currently studying the central heating unit of my course. I have a...
Replies
Views
Dal5band
D
S
I have a few examples of how much copper expands when it is bent to 90 degrees, just need a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, For the past few weeks i've been having a reoccuring problem with my central heating...
  • Matt01
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 2053
Replies
Views
Deleted member 2053
D
I
hi just seen my overflow running from the central heating header tank,when i went in the loft i...
Replies
Views
I
B
Hi, My open system central heating header tank was getting really hot. I've turned down the...
  • bcampestris
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
A
hi everyone,i'm having my heating system replaced (boiler/pipes/rads)what preperations do you...
  • ayesha
  • Latest:
  • red man walking
Replies
Views
red man walking
R
J
hello, how can i flush out my c.h system, i can drain and refill the system no problem, but...
Replies
Views
Muushy
M
B
Hi Guys I am a newbie on this site but I need your help. I have a heating system with a cold...
Replies
Views
sonray ltd
S
J
hello, how can i flush out my c.h system, i can drain and refill the system no problem, but...
  • jono,b
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
S
Good eve peeps,my bro in law, says his radiators are cold but he has hot water,i got my thories...
  • ste b
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
B
Hi Has anybody got or used the Rothenberger expanders? Cheers Richard
Replies
Views
D
I have a standard open vented central heating system with a fairly new <4 years Potterton...
Replies
Views
Dunston
D
J
Hi all, First post so bear with me! Earlier today, my central heating/hot water system failed...
  • Jamie757
  • Latest:
  • sonray ltd
Replies
Views
sonray ltd
S
F
Hi guys im NOT a plumber lol. Our central heating system broke down about 2 months ago. Recently...
  • fakinsupa
  • Latest:
  • fakinsupa
Replies
Views
fakinsupa
F
T
Hi all, I've just installed a single impellar pump for a guy who has very low pressure on...
Replies
Views
T
M
Hi, have the above shower, but as yet not fitted. My bathroom is located downstairs. The water...
  • max5445
  • Latest:
  • sonray ltd
Replies
Views
sonray ltd
S
T
Hi, We've not long moved into a new house. the current central heating system does not have a...
  • the chef
  • Latest:
  • Phoenix Heating
Replies
Views
Phoenix Heating
P
M
Hi, I've just bought a 2 storey, 3 bedroom house and have asked a couple of heating engineers...
Replies
Views
makmak
M
C
Hi just a quick one, going to add an extra rad to the conservatory. got a rad in the...
Replies
Views
D
M
I want to unscrew the drain cock of my central heating system. But the drain cock is so rusty...
Replies
Views
R
I have a Pottertonn Combi 80 boiler - 9 years old. It brokedown with a broken pcb .so I called...
  • robertai
  • Latest:
  • CharterGAS
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
B
Hi all, I've just moved into my new house and I've decided to buy a brand new...
  • bitsandbobs
  • Latest:
  • bitsandbobs
Replies
Views
bitsandbobs
B
R
The past 2 gas bills of mine has been mind blowing , i stay with my girlfriend and we work...
  • Raebs2k7
  • Latest:
  • ProffesorPlumb
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
N
NO Central Heating and NO Hot Water The setup in our house consists of a programmable...
  • nabs2007
  • Latest:
  • nabs2007
Replies
Views
nabs2007
N
K
Hi all. Firstly, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I have just moved house and...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back