Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Pro & DIY - | Page 1876 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .
Normal Threads
F
:eek: Hi all just found the sight great arfter moving to Wales from London to follow my wifes...
  • fred3000069@hot
  • Latest:
  • Varley
Replies
Views
Varley
V
G
hi all, im an out of work plumber/gas fitter at the moment looking for work. i have been out of...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
A
Hi there.....Canadian guy trying to do some renovations in my bathroom. Trying to find out if...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
M
Hello to all Thought i would take the time to introduce myself as i feel i will be on this...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
M
hi guys new guy here, i am a self employed plumber have been for about a year now slow pickin...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
J
Can anyone advise me if their is such a thing as a 32mm sink trap with a washing machine...
  • johnplumb
  • Latest:
  • johnplumb
Replies
Views
johnplumb
J
S
Ive been a printer for the past 10+ years and decided about 9+ years ago that printing wasn't...
Replies
Views
T
Hi. Can anyone out there please advise me where I can get a washer for a 1" BS1010/2 stopcock...
  • WHPES
  • Latest:
  • ProffesorPlumb
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
C
Hi everyone, New to this site and after a little advice. I am currently looking to learn a...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
C
Hi, I have just signed up this week for my olci 6129 course. Start the theory side any day now...
  • christay01
  • Latest:
  • fred3000069@hot
Replies
Views
fred3000069@hot
F
N
Problem solved
Replies
Views
nefandus
N
N
Hey all. Another quick question if any one can help please. I have been looking in to part P...
  • nick penfold
  • Latest:
  • uug197h
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
L
hi years ago i fitted a few kitchens and bathrooms including showers with no problems only for...
  • littlecookie
  • Latest:
  • ProffesorPlumb
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
G
so im thinking im gonna start off by putting an ad in the paper, repairs, installations...
  • guitey
  • Latest:
  • ProffesorPlumb
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
N
Hey all! A question! Currently about to perform a first fix. 2 bathrooms, cloak, kitchen...
  • nick penfold
  • Latest:
  • ProffesorPlumb
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
D
hi folks just started a course on plumbing trying to get out of the meat trade. good with my...
  • daltara
  • Latest:
  • ProffesorPlumb
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
A
Hey there..... Looking for information regarding the quality of Hudson Reed shower fixtures...
Replies
Views
avamg
A
M
I'm looking for some volunteers to try out a new service I'm launching to give me some early...
  • MartinWillitts
  • Latest:
  • MartinWillitts
Replies
Views
MartinWillitts
M
U
I visited my local aquarium shop and I noticed they have white plastic piping (approx 2" in...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
B
im totally stuck with a central heating system i installed last may. everything was working fine...
  • bigbeak07
  • Latest:
  • bigbeak07
Replies
Views
bigbeak07
B
D
I have a noisy Grundfos central heating pump. It rattles sometimes. If I undo the big screw in...
  • davidj.vincent@
  • Latest:
  • davidj.vincent@
Replies
Views
davidj.vincent@
D
U
Hello, the hot tap in my bathroom is dripping and so I decided to change the washer myself. The...
Replies
Views
L
U
Hi I'm not a plumber but after some advice. When I purchased my house the concrete floors were...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • uug197h
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
L
New non PC job titles . I apologise to any one taking offence. None intended just following...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
S
Hi everyone, ive decided to get a new set of skills as im looking for a change and as a backup...
Replies
Views
sentiant
S
S
Hi
I'm simon, ive just joined the forums and i'm on a night course for plumbing, am hoping i can...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
T
hi
hola people of the plumbers forum looking forward to havin some light hearted chat, my dads a...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
N
Hi All, I am currently working in the Telecoms enviroment and would like a total career switch...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
S
Hello, Just wondering, how many people here have come from a non-plumbing background and...
Replies
Views
new b
N
N
Need advice on buying good quality ceramic sink (Villeroy and Boch?) and buying taps (Perrin and...
Replies
Views
John t
J
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back