Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Pro & DIY - | Page 1878 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .
Normal Threads
I'll start this topic off to sticky it, please post your plumbing tips and how-to's here.
Replies
Views
U
About Hep2O® Get the very latest news and information about Hep2O® – the UK's leading flexible...
Replies
Views
M
Hey
Hi. ive just sent away for the first part of my OLCI theory course. Im a tiler at the mo but...
Replies
Views
D
hello to all members..not a plumber by trade but will ask for your help from time to...
Replies
Views
H
evening all hows it going?:D
Replies
Views
D
hi all, just signed up, im a 25 y o plumber living in surrey been working for companies for the...
Replies
Views
F
Just a quick hi there from little old me :cool:
Replies
Views
U
CORGI’s introduction of a new ‘reduced cost’ registration fee for registered employees who want...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
B
Hi all, I have thought about this for a while, but now am at the point where if I dont at...
Replies
Views
Bignose
B
A
hi.could anyone tell me what qualificatins id need to be a bathroom fitter? was told 6129 was...
Replies
Views
John t
J
G
We are a pulp and paper mill that has used practically every aeration technology available on...
  • grafitti001
  • Latest:
  • grafitti001
Replies
Views
grafitti001
G
U
I have fit a number of shower and tap diverters as a rule they always come with the flexi pipes...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
M
Hi people Can anyone tell me how far away is safe for a boiler flue to be away from a window...
Replies
Views
John t
J
N
Has anybody got any idea on how to get programming info and connection info on the net ,for the...
  • NickyTesla
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
V
Hi guys, Am asking this question for a mate on the tiling forum. He has just moved in to a...
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
P
Hi folks, I'm another newbie. I'm a self employed bod working just for myself. Been at this lark...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
S
Hey all, Im Steve. Came across the site as im looking for advice and opinions. Just about to...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
M
hi
Hi moby here, not my real name but one of the cleanest i've been called! a mate of mine...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
U
Hi what do you use as a lubricant on hep2o fittings and where should it be applied. thanks for...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • steve s
Replies
Views
steve s
S
We have a few other forums if you're interested people. They are... Tiling Forum | Tile Forums...
Replies
Views
Plumbing Training DVD Learn Plumbing with Able Skills
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back