UK Plumbers Forums | UK-specific Plumbing Advice Forum
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the UK Plumbers Forums - This is the UK Plumbers Forums. Plumbing threads related to UK rules and regulations. Advice for Plumbers in the United Kingdom. Keep Gas-related advice in the Gas Engineers Forum..

Normal Threads
R
I've been told that both above are not working after a test on the boiler- Gas man check,-...
  • russblade
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Answers
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
E
anyone know of any instructions on how to change a motor? tried it a couple of times but failed...
Answers
Views
Ockyvines
O
Am fed up lately quoting jobs for bathroom rip-outs and upgrades, where my 'competitors' have...
Answers
Views
moony
M
P
When bleeding the radiators it is recomended to turn the boiler off to prevent air being drawn...
  • plumbinguser
  • Latest:
  • plumbinguser
Answers
Views
plumbinguser
P
P
Hi I have been reading the forums and believe that I understand how to balance a single...
  • plumbinguser
  • Latest:
  • plumbinguser
Answers
Views
plumbinguser
P
C
Hi, We have just had underfloor heating installed in our extension. It connects directly to...
Answers
Views
chassy
C
B
Hi all I would like to split my heating system in half to have 2 room stats one on one side of...
Answers
Views
R
B
I am fitting a Worcester Greenstar 37CDI combi boiler in a property that will be used to supply...
Answers
Views
R
Hi, I'm looking to add a UFH zone to my current CH and DHW system that runs on a Y plan. I'm not...
Answers
Views
migoplumber
M
C
Is there a concensus about where the circulator and zone valves should be fitted? On the output...
Answers
Views
Bernie2
B
G
I have a 4 storey farmhouse where the main house is heated from a oilfired boiler in the...
  • Graeme_Wright
  • Latest:
  • tipper
Answers
Views
tipper
T
P
First off just want to say i'm new here but so fr have been enjoying just browsing through the...
Answers
Views
dorset
D
S
Hi All I would like to put a 2-port zone valve on the upstairs branch of my heating system...
Answers
Views
CharterGAS
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back