£54.80 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work. Try sugar free polos for sweets I used them when I went on a diet worked a treat to stop hunger

Don't eat too many sugar free mints. Some of them can have a laxative effect. I stuffed my way through a couple of tins of super strong mints a few years back and spent the next day on the toilet.

Don't eat too many sugar free mints. Some of them can have a laxative effect. I stuffed my way through a couple of tins of super strong mints a few years back and spent the next day on the toilet.

There's definitely a theme to most of your posts......

Now I'm starting to feel jealous, 43 years contributing taxes and killing myself at the same time (double negative), not too bad now I'm down to 40 a day (well most days).

Good work. Try sugar free polos for sweets I used them when I went on a diet worked a treat to stop hunger
Be careful all that artificial sweetener can give you the trots lol and that doesn't mean horse burgers

Just seen this after I posted - not just me then !!!!

Good luck and fight the good fight, if I did it so can you. Now its just the gambling, drinking and womanising I have to stop.

11 days for me as of today (Friday), with a bit of a hiccup on Saturday night while out on the tiles, had a few ciggies off a friend. I'm great at giving up smoking, I've done it dozens of times...
I absolutely can't smoke for the forseeable future though, I have some dental work due where the success rate is halved if I smoke.
Good luck to all you guys who are giving up, it's very warming to know a few of us are going through it.
I totally crave good food and beer now though, replaced the ciggies with flavour and alcohol, I'm likely to be a fat alcoholic before the summer gets here ;)

I've got 6 cigarettes left and this thread has given me the will to have a go at quitting.

Well done to all those giving up! I've witnessed two grandparents die a slow painful death from lung cancer, hope I never lose a loved one in that way again.

My fake **** gift box is still in the hallway taunting me every morning. Just one more day.... It's stressful at the moment!

This is where I'm at now. I've found it quite easy to be honest and I use the electric *** less and less each day :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 41
My fake **** gift box is still in the hallway taunting me every morning. Just one more day.... It's stressful at the moment!

Its a brilliant bit if kit mate. I'd set yourself a stop date and just go for it.

I still want a *** every now and then, but when I think about how far I've come then it puts me off wanting one.

This is where I'm at now. I've found it quite easy to be honest and I use the electric *** less and less each day :)

That looks like the lists that my dad writes out every time he sees me smoke! You could've bought a villa in Spain by now if you'd never smoked!

lets hope you have the same six next week

They were gone that night and the missus 'kindly' brought me a new pack in the next day. I'm still going to give it a shot now that I know other people that I know (kind of) will be going through the same thing like withdrawels. I'm really clean living except for these evil cancer sticks. Makes me angry towards the manufacturer's to be honest because they add thousands of chemicals to keep you addicted.

Partly my fault for starting but to prey on people's addictions is pure evil.

That looks like the lists that my dad writes out every time he sees me smoke! You could've bought a villa in Spain by now if you'd never smoked!

Im looking at it in the same vain. My mortgage looks like its going to be between 650/750 a month depending on what I buy. If I don't smoke ill be saving roughly 220 quid a month on ****, plus all the other money ill save not buying all the other junk you do when you go in for **** like fizzy pop and sweets. I reckon I'll be saving nearer 300 quid a month. And that's a hefty chunk of my mortgage.

I think it's three weeks this weekend. I'm not really counting anymore, still get the urges but I've gone to long without to go back.

15 days for me now, how's everyone else doing?
I had the first part of my dental surgery on Monday (bone graft - ouch) so I absolutely can't smoke, doesn't stop the odd urge though...
you having implants ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
You've already spent thousands on a new boiler...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Can't use a plume kit to get the flue within...
Replies
Views
Back