£54.80 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up the **** on Tuesday. Bought an e-lites starter kit and its going well.

Hardly using the e-cig tbh, used it 3 times yesterday and not really having a full **** worth.

No, not yet. Forgot to put my patch on today. Absolute bloody murder , but still haven't relented yet.

Here's where I'm at now. I haven't had one *** :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 31
Awesome Leo. That is great. The 2 of you are both succeeding. Do you feel like you have a bit of a rivalry going? Would make it a bit more fun I think

I'm chomping away at the nieces and nephews' easter eggs, ran out of ciggies a few hours ago.

View attachment 11470
It's getting pretty easy now, even had 2 smoke free nights on the **** (tonight being one)
How are you guys doing?

When you have Been on the ale and not smoked that's when you know you have cracked it! Once you have experienced every situation in life you associate smoking and get through it your there. Like last year on holiday, first time round a pool without them, I'd been of them over a year by then and as soon as I got round that pool, boom cravings kicked in like I'd only give up yesterday, lasted for 2 days then I was fine

I gave up the cancer sticks in my 30's and because of this had this uncontrollable urge to have sex. Come to think of it, I had that urge while on the **** too.

Well done to you guys for giving up and sticking with it. Your lungs should benefit, not the UK treasury.

I gave up the cancer sticks in my 30's and because of this had this uncontrollable urge to have sex. Come to think of it, I had that urge while on the **** too.

Well done to you guys for giving up and sticking with it. Your lungs should benefit, not the UK treasury.

Or the proposed Scottish one.

This is where I'm at now. It's been quite easy and I hardly use the electric *** when at home and less and less each day in the van. I haven't been out in the lash yet, but I think I'll be able to do it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 39
I have a confession to make. I has a cigar yesterday, it was lovely. Sat in one if my really good customers garden. Shame on me.

When you have Been on the ale and not smoked that's when you know you have cracked it! Once you have experienced every situation in life you associate smoking and get through it your there. Like last year on holiday, first time round a pool without them, I'd been of them over a year by then and as soon as I got round that pool, boom cravings kicked in like I'd only give up yesterday, lasted for 2 days then I was fine

Truest statement ever, everyone will realise this in good time.
i gave up a whole ago now and there's still times that make you think of it. I totally agree with the first time around the pool. Killed me in August. Also things like seeing old friends, sitting in my van outside old jobs.

Just control yourself when you're on the lash, when all your mates head for the smoking area just stay inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
You've already spent thousands on a new boiler...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Can't use a plume kit to get the flue within...
Replies
Views
Back