Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) | UK Plumbers Forums | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Okay so we've taken a video of us writing the names, ripping them up into bits, sticking them in a hat, then drawing a name.

The video appears too big. So we've saved them (for all forums) and will work on what the issue is there this week. We'll get them uploaded ASAP.

@Harvest Fields has won first day.

Well done mate. :D

Bring on tomorrows advent comp, and please share this comp around on other social media sites etc.

Thanks to all for entering. Look out for the thread tomorrow. :D

I know I know, things have been mental here and we've moved house too. We will get them all out in the next couple of weeks. And think of a new way to do it for this year!

Still unpacking. I hate it. It was sort of a last minute thing. We weren't planning it for then but we found a perfect house and you know how it is. It's just been so nuts for ages. I just want a calm weekend for once lol. I keep saying I need to send out the prizes but something always happens. I said this year I'm not sending anything the sponsors can send them out! Even our hats aren't done yet lol. It's giving me a breakdown hahaha.

Back