Agony Uncle | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 2K

Discuss Agony Uncle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamz

As a man of the world i'll offer advice on anything.
Test me :smile:

As a bloke with a tiny winkle, how have you managed all these years with the ladies?

[He never goes off half cockedQUOTE=lame plumber;611740]As a bloke with a tiny winkle, how have you managed all these years with the ladies?[/QUOTE]

dear uncle tam,
there is a bloke on the forum who may be inbred with a flipper and a tail,hes from devon, is he a poor soul or a lucky ******* with all this torrential flooding

now who's having a go at Tamz accusing him of having half a cock :)

My winkle size is adequate for my needs and has never hamperd my efforts to get aquainted with the ladies in fact it can lead to more adventurous encounters in the ladies attempt to get that extra ¼".

Dear tamz, if you had slept with a forum members daughter, who is based in the derby area.

Said daughter has asked you to go up and stay with her.
would you risk it or break contact.....

Dear uncle Tamz,

id like to watch boxing tonight on sky sports but my mrs wants to watch some sort of ice dancing, opera singing celebrity ****e instead. How do I get to watch the boxing and still have a chance of abit of loving later?

thanks in advance!

Is there anyway you can get Wales towed over to Ireland please? they may be very sulky in 10 minutes or so

Dear tamz, if you had slept with a forum members daughter, who is based in the derby area.

Forget my problem! Lets hear all about this!

pics needed first for any meaningful advice to be forthcoming.

who is it then?

10mins.jpg
I need to eat

Dear uncle tams.

I'm worried about billy. He's obsessed with tools . Think he has probably had a 'special' time with a milwaukiee pipe expander, whilst wearing a red heated cot and using an m18 inspection camera to perform a self inflicted colonoscopy? :( just worried about the face painted wee man!

Dear Uncle Tamz,

A short arsed forum member keeps sending me pics of a young lady with her baps out. I'm suddenly worried she might live in Derby...........

Croppie do you have proof of this?? Otherwise this could be considered slander I think the said photos should be displayed

Dear Uncle Tamz,

A short arsed forum member keeps sending me pics of a young lady with her baps out. I'm suddenly worried she might live in Derby...........

That was one posted by a random "facebook famous" girl :)

popped up on the news feed and thought you would appreciate it :D

Dear uncle tams.

I'm worried about billy. He's obsessed with tools . Think he has probably had a 'special' time with a milwaukiee pipe expander, whilst wearing a red heated cot and using an m18 inspection camera to perform a self inflicted colonoscopy? :( just worried about the face painted wee man!

Reminds me, i have another deal to post up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I do two services stnd and a 5 yearly strip...
Replies
Views
We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Back