Agony Uncle | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 2K

Discuss Agony Uncle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
pot kettle.jpg
Or he could just be a fat barsteward.........

Dear uncle Tamz

As we all know, I have no problem sharing my work on this forum as I know many others wouldn't dare for fear of criticism. Which makes you wonder if they're work is actually worse than mine.

Now I'm going to clear something up. When I was punching people for a hobby I weighed about 73 kilos. I now weigh about 90kilos as I have entered the trade that makes you a millionaire from doing relatively little, or so the misconception goes

What I'm about to do next may excite some of the less outgoing people on the forum. We do have to worry about the gay ones.

But I'll share this pic, as I've shared pics of my work. And we shall see who would dare to respond with a picture of their own.
ema8epyv.jpg

Let he who is without love handles cast the first hamburger!!

Keeping things above board in the spirit it was meant i was waiting on your reply befiore i answered GM's post above. As your photo (fk me!) shows, you are not really a fat bstd. Maybe carrying a bit around the middle and your pecs and lats could do with a bit of work, Apart from that get rid of the beard :smile: As for kilo's i'm lost on that one. Im nearly 17 st in old money (its all i know when it comes to weight) and i've put on around 10lb over xmas. (btw i had to buy a 36 waist jeans, i'm just a big cnt). I complain to my wee woman that i'm a fat bstd and she says i'mn her fat bstd but i know i need it off as i can feel it. Get your dumbells out and do 3 month of flying curls. You'll be in the pink come the summer :wink:

Two of our team appear to be having a relationship. Nothing wrong with it just a bit worrying as don't want it to affect work life balance.

Keeping things above board in the spirit it was meant i was waiting on your reply befiore i answered GM's post above. As your photo (fk me!) shows, you are not really a fat bstd. Maybe carrying a bit around the middle and your pecs and lats could do with a bit of work, Apart from that get rid of the beard :smile: As for kilo's i'm lost on that one. Im nearly 17 st in old money (its all i know when it comes to weight) and i've put on around 10lb over xmas. (btw i had to buy a 36 waist jeans, i'm just a big cnt). I complain to my wee woman that i'm a fat bstd and she says i'mn her fat bstd but i know i need it off as i can feel it. Get your dumbells out and do 3 month of flying curls. You'll be in the pink come the summer :wink:

Thanks for putting it nicely but I do need to get back I to shape. I am having a shave today :) time has been allocated for that

I was in great shape before. Running 3 times a week. Down the boxing gym twice a week. Weights on a Sunday morning.........then I became a plumber and all motivation got sucked out of me. Something about getting home at 6 and your legs are aching so the last thing you want to do is get the skipping rope out

Dear uncle Tamz

As we all know, I have no problem sharing my work on this forum as I know many others wouldn't dare for fear of criticism. Which makes you wonder if they're work is actually worse than mine.

Now I'm going to clear something up. When I was punching people for a hobby I weighed about 73 kilos. I now weigh about 90kilos as I have entered the trade that makes you a millionaire from doing relatively little, or so the misconception goes

What I'm about to do next may excite some of the less outgoing people on the forum. We do have to worry about the gay ones.

But I'll share this pic, as I've shared pics of my work. And we shall see who would dare to respond with a picture of their own.
ema8epyv.jpg

Let he who is without love handles cast the first hamburger!!

You sexy beast :D

you must be about 6'6" tall
i got a 36" waist and I'm only 15 st and 5'11"
:)

Dear uncle tamz,

my wife is a lovely person kind and compassionate but she does love her own opinions and she has one for everything....

they never used to bother me, however since packing up smoking I notice them a lot more then I used to,

could you please advise on ways and techniques to prevent me jabbing her in the face with a screwdriver

thanks in advance

GMR

Dear uncle Tamz

When we go to bed and watch tv my wife likes to fall to sleep and snore loud so I can't hear the tv is it acceptable to smother her with a pillow ?

Ps if yes will you boys give me a allabi

Dear Uncle Tamz,

I feel dirty saying this but i am seriously thinking of becoming a Worcester accredited installer. I don't like it but it's business what can i do.

Also my trainee has been bringing irn bru to work every fecking day for the last 2 months its getting a bit much now i think hes going to turn the colour of an umpah lumpa if he carries on. how do i get him to buy coke instead.

many thanks in advance Jules

Dear Uncle Tamz,

I feel dirty saying this but i am seriously thinking of becoming a Worcester accredited installer. I don't like it but it's business what can i do.

Also my trainee has been bringing irn bru to work every fecking day for the last 2 months its getting a bit much now i think hes going to turn the colour of an umpah lumpa if he carries on. how do i get him to buy coke instead.

many thanks in advance Jules

nooo dont do it! Bet you've even got a poxy land rover....

Dear Uncle Tamz ,

I have had the greatest pleasure of knowing you from here almost 4 year . Now most of the halfwits from here including my self are friends on Facebook and we all know how ugly and fat we all are , EXCEPT YOUR SELF !!!!
Post a picture or get a fahcking facebook for flick sake

Dear Uncle Tamz ,

I have had the greatest pleasure of knowing you from here almost 4 year . Now most of the halfwits from here including my self are friends on Facebook and we all know how ugly and fat we all are , EXCEPT YOUR SELF !!!!
Post a picture or get a fahcking facebook for flick sake

Im not ugly or fat, but I am a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I do two services stnd and a 5 yearly strip...
Replies
Views
We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Back