Agony Uncle | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 2K

Discuss Agony Uncle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on good authority that this is a true likeness of Tammy baby.

My wife had a miss spent youth with a lady's man who loved tizer
e5ega6a3.jpg

How to cut a flue in under a minute :wink:
[video]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7293/sg7t.mp4[/video]

I am sorry but you have cut the wrong part of the flue mate

I hope you have not fitted that flue , or if you have you soon will be on GSR magazine

Dear Uncle Tamz,
When you get an ungrateful knob end of a customer, giving you grief, and you want to just drive up to their house and and squeeze their neck till the head pops off, how do you calm down and not let it bother you? Sometimes i lie there at night stewing about all manner of revenge :lol:

Dear Tamz,

I just left my missus. Hardest thing I've ever had to do as I leave my own child behind who I would die for. But if I stayed with a woman I do not love then I would find myself in time straying and hurting her much more than leaving her now. Also my little girl would resent me for her life if I cheated on her mother. So it's best I left now.

The only advice/help I need now is.....how the hell do I soothe the ache where I've just ripped my own heart out of my chest by leaving my daughter. It's been about 3 hours and already I miss her terribly

Kyle :(

Dear Tamz,

I just left my missus. Hardest thing I've ever had to do as I leave my own child behind who I would die for. But if I stayed with a woman I do not love then I would find myself in time straying and hurting her much more than leaving her now. Also my little girl would resent me for her life if I cheated on her mother. So it's best I left now.

The only advice/help I need now is.....how the hell do I soothe the ache where I've just ripped my own heart out of my chest by leaving my daughter. It's been about 3 hours and already I miss her terribly

Kyle :(

Kyle i'm not the best one to offer advice on this except don't do what i did which was if there was a wrong way to handle the x wife, i did it.

Chin up Kyle. You will always be her daddy! Just don't you forget it.

dear tamz me again.
after looking long and hard in the mirror today, i realized one of my ears is lower than the other. What should i do.?

dear tamz me again.
after looking long and hard in the mirror today, i realized one of my ears is lower than the other. What should i do.?

Walk around with your todger out to draw attention away from your ears

As a man of the world i'll offer advice on anything.
Test me :smile:

Tamz's as a man of the world,could you offer me some advice on 'excessive masturbation',my missus says it's good for the prostrate,and it's natural,but it is getting in the way of daily tasks like walking the dog,shopping,cutting the grass,and recently I have been caught doing it in the fresh fruit aisle in Asda,can you take 'me in hand' and offer some guidance.....

I tried avoidance therapy. Coated my Palms with sandpaper........... Now I can't get off without that firm grip an 80 grit offers!

Nope, the lesions and infection mean it's about 13 inches in circumference and when it weeps no need for lube. Smells a bit tho. Balls are septic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I do two services stnd and a 5 yearly strip...
Replies
Views
We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Back