Agony Uncle | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 2K

Discuss Agony Uncle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Uncle Tamz,

I feel dirty saying this but i am seriously thinking of becoming a Worcester accredited installer. I don't like it but it's business what can i do.

Also my trainee has been bringing irn bru to work every fecking day for the last 2 months its getting a bit much now i think hes going to turn the colour of an umpah lumpa if he carries on. how do i get him to buy coke instead.

many thanks in advance Jules

You heathen, Irn Bru will turn him into the best apprentice you have ever had ;)

Pfft 5000 I have work to do!! By the way nice use of dust sheets on your Facebook page

Dear uncle tamz, my wife is a lovely person kind and compassionate but she does love her own opinions and she has one for everything.... they never used to bother me, however since packing up smoking I notice them a lot more then I used to, could you please advise on ways and techniques to prevent me jabbing her in the face with a screwdriver thanks in advance GMR
Dear Rob I wouldn't recommend a jab in the face unless you can sleep with one eye open as retribution will surely follow. Since she will find it dificult to talk with her mouth full i suggest you work on that. It will calm you down too :wink:

Dear uncle Tamz When we go to bed and watch tv my wife likes to fall to sleep and snore loud so I can't hear the tv is it acceptable to smother her with a pillow ? Ps if yes will you boys give me a allabi
I suggest when you go to bed leave the telly off and get down and dirty. This should relax you enough to fall asleep before her so problem solved.

Dear Uncle Tamz, I feel dirty saying this but i am seriously thinking of becoming a Worcester accredited installer. I don't like it but it's business what can i do. Also my trainee has been bringing irn bru to work every fecking day for the last 2 months its getting a bit much now i think hes going to turn the colour of an umpah lumpa if he carries on. how do i get him to buy coke instead. many thanks in advance Jules
If you are determined to become a social outcast who am i to talk you out of it. As for the Irn Bru, it takes many years to turn orange so he should be fine. Coke is for *******.

Dear Uncle Tamz , I have had the greatest pleasure of knowing you from here almost 4 year . Now most of the halfwits from here including my self are friends on Facebook and we all know how ugly and fat we all are , EXCEPT YOUR SELF !!!! Post a picture or get a fahcking facebook for flick sake
Due to my past life as a **** and sexual athlete i don't do facebook Stan. My wee woman doesn't like it when they track me down and start sending intimate photos trying to entice me into my old ways :wink:

Due to my past life as a **** and sexual athlete i don't do facebook Stan. My wee woman doesn't like it when they track me down and start sending intimate photos trying to entice me into my old ways :wink:

Thought u and croppie were in close contact via super forum members club?

I thought that was a sketch of Tamz in his avatar (profile thingy picture). :)

In reality he's a plumbing super computer and therefore has no real face. Bit like the Matrix, except he had a load of plumbing downloaded instead of kung fu.

I thought that was a sketch of Tamz in his avatar (profile thingy picture). :)

In reality he's a plumbing super computer and therefore has no real face. Bit like the Matrix, except he had a load of plumbing downloaded instead of kung fu.
some say hes the stig

I remember Tamz released a video of him cutting a flue with a 4" spinner once. So we do know he exists in a physical sense....but I can't see him revealing his true identity anytime soon. It adds to the mystique!!

I have it on good authority that this is a true likeness of Tammy baby.

My wife had a miss spent youth with a lady's man who loved tizer
jytyzaba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I do two services stnd and a 5 yearly strip...
Replies
Views
We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Back