Any word on the likes getting fixed | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any word on the likes getting fixed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to look through a load of your old posts and keep pressing the like button to wind you up.

Yes but you will get a lot more likes when everyone else is liking your posts. And we all know about your likes anyway.

Has the like button been completely disabled now. I've got 16 odd likes on my screen and I can't even click on it to see the blank screen. The orange thing in the corner is doing my head in now :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 40
I was on 26 this morning. Winds me up not knowing who likes what about my posts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just stick a bit of masking tape over it on the screen. Works on the annoying little warning lights that come up on the car.

Just stick a bit of masking tape over it on the screen. Works on the annoying little warning lights that come up on the car.

I might just do it. It's more annoying that I can't even click on the thing. I've just received a friend request and can't even accept it.
Im gonna turn the iPad on and off and see if it atleast let's me click on the orange thing and get the drop down menu.

I can click on it on the PC. Likes don't show up when I use tapatalk.

I can click on it on the PC. Likes don't show up when I use tapatalk.

Must be the iPad then. I can't even get onto the screen to where the likes should be. I can't see any notifications at all.

And some fool **cough** dancinplumber **cough** keeps liking everything I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Is...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
N
  • Question
I have exactly these questions Nicholas. What...
Replies
Views
Straight
S
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
Back