Any word on the likes getting fixed | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any word on the likes getting fixed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked for it...
Bravesys.jpg

Had a word with the boss upstairs. Seems that you really have not one but three secret admirers who are all competing for your undying love and affection. There's not a lot we can do I'm afraid as it's forum policy not to interfere in the love lives of our members. In fact here is our method statement for your perusal:

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to the personal sexual preferences of our members or any other form of gay relationships without you first providing us with your Mardi Gras Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gays, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Had a word with the boss upstairs. Seems that you really have not one but three secret admirers who are all competing for your undying love and affection. There's not a lot we can do I'm afraid as it's forum policy not to interfere in the love lives of our members. In fact here is our method statement for your perusal:

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to the personal sexual preferences of our members or any other form of gay relationships without you first providing us with your Mardi Gras Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gays, you should stay well clear of trying to BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY GAY ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM DISTURBING AS IT IS TO US ALL!!!!!!
ok sys I understand, I'll not try to interfere again with the nice forum boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on is it pick on DP night ?

It was funny doing it to me last night though. Liking my posts when I couldndt even click on the orange thing. Well my friend I've done it to you 100 times or more. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

It was funny doing it to me last night though. Liking my posts when I couldndt even click on the orange thing. Well my friend I've done it to you 100 times or more. so i am going to stroke myself while i think about you and stand in front of the mirror whilst am doing so xxxx
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ok friend just dont get too excited tho cos zeb will get jealous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Is...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
N
  • Question
I have exactly these questions Nicholas. What...
Replies
Views
Straight
S
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
Back