Any word on the likes getting fixed | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any word on the likes getting fixed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair mate, mines is pretty flexi (Zeb and all the nice forum boys told me), you can get pills for that - probably free on the GSR in England,
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for telling me how great I am guys:smilewinkgrin:

Your'e welcome my lord. I worship the hallowed Scottish ground that you walk on.

We are not worthy.

I've PM'd you guys, if you want to join our FB Heating group. Let me know and I'll send a FB request.

Been a good laff this.

I have pics of me at a fancy dress party dressed as 'the only gay in the village' on my fb, do you think I'm letting you guys loose with that sort of ammo?

Tell the truth Joe. You didn't dress up did you?

Can I borrow your dress? I'll pay for the postage.

have had tears running down my cheeks coz no one loves me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Is...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
N
  • Question
I have exactly these questions Nicholas. What...
Replies
Views
Straight
S
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
Back