Awkward moments at work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Awkward moments at work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

The hideous thought did cross my mind. I figured he didn't have long left because he was on **** and oxygen at the same time (and that's without an explosion) and he might go for one last try at a bit of fun.

Come across many odd situations over the years working in peoples homes ,mostly social housing contracts seems to be many odd folk in these types of homes. Been kicked out of a house because a hooker had business, walked in on a chinese guy giving himself a quick knuckle shuffle ,had a few tranvestites open the front door when i have arrived .
The one that makes me chortle tho is when i was passed an apprentice was told he was lazy but needed a hand with someone to hang some rads , halfway through the morning cust comes up and says can i have a word with the apprentice . I ask why whats the matter ? well he's in my bed fast asleep she says . Go in the bedroom and their he is giving it full on ZZZZZZ's.

Could of died at the time .

I once went to repair a faulty shower a while ago and as we walked upstairs together she was explaining there was no heat on any setting as we got to the top of the stairs, she turned and said "we have tried in different positions"

The mother of a customer was offering round the quality streets and she kept saying she loved a big purple one, I couldn't help but smirk.

Also in the tile shop a woman and her husband were in there complaining about a tiler they had recommended and she said she picks up on stuff as shes really anal, at least three times she confirmed loudly in the shop she was anal.

The mother of a customer was offering round the quality streets and she kept saying she loved a big purple one, I couldn't help but smirk.

Also in the tile shop a woman and her husband were in there complaining about a tiler they had recommended and she said she picks up on stuff as shes really anal, at least three times she confirmed loudly in the shop she was anal.

I'm glad I'm not the only childish one here! I had an old bird answer her door a while ago and she greeted me with the words "morning ****!" I nearly soiled myself laughing!

Come across many odd situations over the years working in peoples homes ,mostly social housing contracts seems to be many odd folk in these types of homes. Been kicked out of a house because a hooker had business, walked in on a chinese guy giving himself a quick knuckle shuffle ,had a few tranvestites open the front door when i have arrived .
The one that makes me chortle tho is when i was passed an apprentice was told he was lazy but needed a hand with someone to hang some rads , halfway through the morning cust comes up and says can i have a word with the apprentice . I ask why whats the matter ? well he's in my bed fast asleep she says . Go in the bedroom and their he is giving it full on ZZZZZZ's.

Could of died at the time .

He would've been walking home there and then if he was my apprentice.

Told one apprentice to feck off home because he was no use to me (I'd been gritting my teeth for about two weeks up to this point!)

If it weren't for the fact we were in Enniskillen, 70 miles from where he lived and the public transport wasn't so shyte over here I would've let him go. And then told the management why.

Ive had a tenant bumping uglies upstairs, tranvestites, followed an old dear who farted constantly whilst showing me to the boiler and walked in on a woman dropping the kids off at the pool.
Quite tame compared to some.

I'll never forget the time I looked up blue waffle. ...

images-9.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

Thread closed. I think that this has now been...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
R
what was that film...... dumb and dumber......
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
Back