Bad Boiler JuJu | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bad Boiler JuJu in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foodface

Got called out to service a Saunier Duval enviroplus F28 recently and noticed a lot of water within th casing, saw that it was coming back down the flue and into the boiler. So I naturally investigated the issue and found the flue had been put in wrong. Corrected the issue and not been back for weeks.

Just popped round with the invoice now and litterally as I look at to check the boiler is OK I notice an F7 fault code, DHW thermister fault. Checked wires and seemed ok, so had to order a new one. Best thing is it was fine till I got there and now she things I'm trying to pull wool over her eyes.

Havin no luck at minute with boilers, if I see anothet Chaffeteaux I'll smash f**k out of it.

know the feeling well this week!! seen off by one custard who likened me to a cattle herder!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately most household insurance...
Replies
Views
The water leak needs to be sorted out first it...
Replies
Views
Update: I couldn't get hold of a heating...
Replies
Views
Its not totally straight .
Replies
Views
How are you getting on, anything to update?
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Back