Bahco Adjustables poor quality! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter leakeee
  • Start date
  • Replies 106
  • Views 25K

Discuss Bahco Adjustables poor quality! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bahcos have slipped twice in recent weeks resulting in deep cuts in two different fingers. Very nippy!
sick of constantly having to adjust them each time I try to use them. Next cut and it is goodnight Vienna for them.

Nowt to worry about mike. You're over the worst of it

The first cut is the deepest..........

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Forget adjustable wrenches, get a set of Vb wrenches from Nerrad Tools. Got mine from Corgi Direct, cannot slip, will not slip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the new ones arent so good.

That said, no adjustable spanner is infallible. My old Bhacos will still slip occasionally.

Apparently the new ones arent so good.

That said, no adjustable spanner is infallible. My old Bhacos will still slip occasionally.

I just got told off on Saturday for using my Bahco adjustables!
Guy is a workshop engineer & said he's surprised all plumbers use adjustables as he would only ever use proper sized open spanners.

My father had his first adjustable spanner confiscated by his mentor during his apprenticeship.

The bloke said "every nut has a correctly sized spanner, learn them all by sight" and took it.

Dad tells this story quite often! I don't think dad was impressed. Had to buy a full set of imperial spanners which took him months. Fat lot of good they are these days!!

Doesn't surprise me best.
I gave up using the bahco's on tap heads.
Just have a ring spanner in the bag now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Good stuff, yep I can’t totally relate to...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
K
Do NOT take the boiler casing off. You need...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back