Basic Tools | Plumbing Tools | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Basic Tools in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

H

Hannah

Which is the best place to get good quality basic tools from e.g. Hammers, Pipe cutter etc?

I'm getting myself a tool box together :)

Hannah x

Yep bloke must have heard steam but not seen it (superheated you can't see) but when he felt it jumped back onto the electrics HV basically body exploded when HV went through it

my dad also (when working on hawker hunters, black arrows as they were then also witnessed plane getting sucked into slip stream went straight into ground, he found a bit of helmet with what looked like tomato soup in it

you tell me about dangerous occupations

Hi Hannah, Are you not with a company at the moment? If so they should provide you with some basic tools to get you started. Where you doing your training? I studied at Leeds College of Building. Really good tutors there, I wish you all the best and good look with your career.

Which is the best place to get good quality basic tools from e.g. Hammers, Pipe cutter etc?

I'm getting myself a tool box together :)

Hannah x

Hi Hannah, Are you not with a company at the moment? If so they should provide you with some basic tools to get you started. Where you doing your training? I studied at Leeds College of Building. Really good tutors there, I wish you all the best and good look with your career.

Hey, No am not with a company atm trying to look for someone local as I can't go too far because am only a student. I'm doing it at Barnsley College they have some amazing tutors down here too :) & thankyou very much

I would try and get some hands one experience if you can, even working weekend for free here and there. Will help you pick things up in college quicker and give you a insight into plumbing in the real world. It is nothing like college :)

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That got me thinking, I tried the rothy slice...
Replies
Views
A
Small family business based in Kent, looking...
Replies
Views
Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
  • Question
What about the return nice flow from it same...
Replies
Views
Back