BAXI, very poor customer service | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss BAXI, very poor customer service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always made my excuses and leave before the ideal died totally :83:

Hi, I am a customer with Baxi and we have had to call them out 3 times for the same fault since the end of January.. This time we called them on Saturday (5th March 2016) with an intermittent fault (boiler kept going to lock out but would come back on when reset, this happened for about a week before) Sunday it wouldn't come back on at all, so rang back on the 6th and advised that I now had no heating or hot water, an appointment was made for today (Thursday 10th March 2016) on Wednesday 9th March 2016 I receive a phone call I could not take at the time, so a msg was left stating my appointment had been cancelled (no reason why) and to ring back and rebook. I have had no heating and hot water since Sunday and have a child in the house, surely this isn't right?! I have no been told my appointment has been rebooked by them for Saturday???? Hopefully this won't get cancelled as with the snow and plummeting temperatures my property is absolutely freezing.

The last baxi rep I knew emptied his avensis estate into my garage.

Is that a euphemism for an over friendly act between consenting men ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a euphemism for an over friendly act between consenting men ???

Relax Phill - It's a Baxi thing.

A bit like the anals of getting in through the backdoor of the UKPF secret society.
I wouldn't know, I don't have an all access pass.

Nor do I install Baxi's very often

Bottom sex ???
How very dare you...
I was merely referring to him storing his contents in your man cave

It's only gay if you push back..

Jokes aside, had a faulty duotec straight out the box, baxi tried to wriggle out the warranty and tried to blame the supplier, baxi no longer appear on my spec list.

It's only gay if you push back..

Jokes aside, had a faulty duotec straight out the box, baxi tried to wriggle out the warranty and tried to blame the supplier, baxi no longer appear on my spec list.

Must be an area thing, I've never had any issues.

To be fair, it was a doddle to fit, seemed well bolted together. Just a shame baxi aftercare were so poor, they eventually agreed to fix it after 2 weeks and the baxi engineer knew his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

G
Didn’t grease the oring before refitting...
Replies
Views
Update on this post I finally got round to...
Replies
Views
I don’t think there are any other checks on...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Yes mate me and a carpenter mate of mine I...
Replies
Views
Back