Between a rock, a hardplace, loss of work and my parents lifetime friends.... | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Between a rock, a hardplace, loss of work and my parents lifetime friends.... in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hes on the tele and that now. He's still mates with that fit girl too :)

I haven't seen him since, he's my best mates sisters friend.

just realised that my last post made it sound like I'd had a date with a bloke and hadn't seen him since :-(

im im not gay for the record :) nothing wrong with it, just saying that I'm not gay.

I WAS NEVER CONFUSED :)

just realised that my last post made it sound like I'd had a date with a bloke and hadn't seen him since :-(

im im not gay for the record :) nothing wrong with it, just saying that I'm not gay.

I WAS NEVER CONFUSED :)

Shall we etch that on your tombstone?
because we sure as hell will keep reminding you now :D

No low water pressure switch because it's designed to be cost effective. To Worcester that is, the whole design is based on skimming as much off the production costs to increase saleability and margins.

not really sure you can blame the service guy, nothing to say it hasn't lost its pressure within the last 4 months (heating season) and cooked itself into a crinkly bean can.

Similar plumbing topics

Was sweet when we commissioned the system...
Replies
Views
S
My advise to anyone doubting someone they've...
Replies
Views
R
Although some people seem to do well out of...
Replies
Views
That's roughly what I would charge to. The...
Replies
Views
i suggest you find a better gsr engineer,the...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back