Black Friday | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 129
  • Views 15K

Discuss Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that your ultimate tease ????

26 days though. Could be Ray's most drawn out wind up EVER

This actually has the potential to be the longest thread ever

Are you allowed to tell us anything at all Ray?

Got so excited I completely missed that bit

Oh look billys reappeared when there's a offer on again . Wanna bring it forward Ray so I can get a deal on my underfloor :angel_smile:

On the flipside Ray my other merchants couldn't believe your underfloor price when I showed em and went off to shout at the rep

i thought it would fit in quite well........................, even went looking for square talons..........................

I hope its tools and not boilers, and pipe. I can't get excited about slightly cheaper pipe fittings, even though it equates to money in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Order your Free Wall Chart here or click the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi dan85, what was the ambient room...
Replies
Views
R
Its one of a kind Steve
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
They were paying £400 for a combi swap...
Replies
Views
Mr installer
M
D
There is also a reason the thread was closed...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back