Black Friday | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 129
  • Views 15K

Discuss Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've registered. There's another APPlumbing already?! Or was I already on?! My brains fried.

I know it's a way off Ray but can I ask a question about the protocol of Black Friday

I think I've registered. There's another APPlumbing already?! Or was I already on?! My brains fried.

You were not previously registered. You just have, and I have just activated your account.

Subject to having a high limit on your credit card, you are good to go.

Just in case it's not covered on the day or I'm too excited to read, is it a case of buying as we go along or is it a case of fill up your cart and pay at the end of the weekend

Just in case it's not covered on the day or I'm too excited to read, is it a case of buying as we go along or is it a case of fill up your cart and pay at the end of the weekend

Buy as you go along. Certain offers are limited by either time, or quantity of stock, so you will need to get them checked out.

There are one or two fiendish deals which will test your bottle/desire for a bargain

Buy as you go along. Certain offers are limited by either time, or quantity of stock, so you will need to get them checked out.

There are one or two fiendish deals which will test your bottle/desire for a bargain
You can't leave us hanging like that!!

I feel like being silly with something like that Will said item be few of in stock or just a wallet torturing price

Hang on it's two tons of slightly used bulbs isn't it.

I'm actually working in Ringwood as we speak ray would you like me to leave the customary turd on Mr Freeman's doorstep

You can't leave us hanging like that!!

I hope you read the answer Matt, because I just realised that we werent in the arms, so I deleted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds a brilliant game!!!

Okay you have garnered my interest. Ice to the Eskimos springs to mind

Last edited:
Matt, would you mind editing your response to remove my quote? I've just realised that we are not in the Arms!

Any deals on Worseterer 42 CDI main heat ex's perchance?:disappointed:

It's just a sale id imagine we could all get a few bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Order your Free Wall Chart here or click the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi dan85, what was the ambient room...
Replies
Views
R
Its one of a kind Steve
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
They were paying £400 for a combi swap...
Replies
Views
Mr installer
M
D
There is also a reason the thread was closed...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back