Black Friday | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 129
  • Views 15K

Discuss Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its tools and not boilers, and pipe. I can't get excited about slightly cheaper pipe fittings, even though it equates to money in my pocket.

Let's not talk about what excites you Danny. Not after the last time.

On a serious note Ray whilst I appreciate you can't give a sneak preview of your Black Friday deals ( unless you want to :wink:). Are you able to give an idea of the sort of products we might be looking at?? Are we talking boilers, bathrooms???etc

or free pens?

On a serious note Ray whilst I appreciate you can't give a sneak preview of your Black Friday deals ( unless you want to :wink:). Are you able to give an idea of the sort of products we might be looking at?? Are we talking boilers, bathrooms???etc

Enough to satisfy anyone Matt.

Some offers will last all weekend or until we run out of stock.

Others are so ridiculous that they might only last for a few minutes, but another wallet emptying deal will be along soon... :)

I can't give much more away, except to say that it will make all our previous online offers and promotions look like a church cake sale. We have been planning this for months, and I don't think our industry has ever seen anything like it.

So clear your credit cards off and clean up the garage to make sure you have max spending/storage power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Ray

Will there be updates on here during the day or will we have to keep an eye on W&Co site

Are there any ukpf only deals :smile:

Ps it says Friday evening. Is there an official start time so I can start my mammoth computer session. Be nice to spend that long on the computer without the need for Kleenex and keeping the fluids up :wink:

Cheers Ray

Will there be updates on here during the day or will we have to keep an eye on W&Co site

Are there any ukpf only deals :smile:

There won't be any specifically UKPF deals, but we will be sending out emails periodically (not too many, because we don't want to spam people). There will be updates here and on Facebook, but its up to you guys to keep checking if you want to maximise your savings.

Ps it says Friday evening. Is there an official start time so I can start my mammoth computer session. Be nice to spend that long on the computer without the need for Kleenex and keeping the fluids up :wink:

It will start sometime between 5 and 7 pm, depending on how long it takes us to get rid of the last bricks and mortar customer and get the prices updated on our system.

Wicked. I shall prewarn her that I need the computer and must be left alone

Oh and jackets! The kids have handed them down to their cousins in Croydon now. Spreading the Williams advert nationwide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Order your Free Wall Chart here or click the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi dan85, what was the ambient room...
Replies
Views
R
Its one of a kind Steve
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
They were paying £400 for a combi swap...
Replies
Views
Mr installer
M
D
There is also a reason the thread was closed...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back