Boiler cleaning kit | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler cleaning kit in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you clearly passed the first time and knew absolutely everything.
What? before going it alone you think i just half arsed it, no, i put my time in and earned it, 5 year apprenticeship my friend, UK Government standard.

Yes, i passed first time, obviously.

What? before going it alone you think i just half arsed it, no, i put my time in and earned it, 5 year apprenticeship my friend, UK Government standard.

And other people come to the trade in a different way. In Ash's case, having served HM Government's standards in an entirely different capacity.

So maybe cut the guy a little slack eh?

If I was half arseing it I wouldn't be employed.

I work for a firm but have done a few jobs private myself to earn a few more ££. Looking to start upping it now to gain experience and confidence which will enable me to earn more and also gain confidence which will be a benefit to the firm where i work now.

I come on here for advice and info as then I can go to work and come across something I may not have seen before but have an idea how to deal with it myself from what i have been told here without having to ask one of the more experienced guys for assistance.

I work for a firm but have done a few jobs private myself to earn a few more ££. Looking to start upping it now to gain experience and confidence which will enable me to earn more and also gain confidence which will be a benefit to the firm where i work now.

I come on here for advice and info as then I can go to work and come across something I may not have seen before but have an idea how to deal with it myself from what i have been told here without having to ask one of the more experienced guys for assistance.

The biggest difference between humans and other species is that we are better at learning from others.

This logic does not bode with me.

I think you need to go and dust off your framed certificates and admire them while the other guys have something useful to post, you are not adding anything of any worth.

I am a mod of a well known Plumbing forum, you are a course cowboy, with all the negative cogitations.

Best leave it there guys, don't you think?

Nothing good will come from continuing this.

I am a mod of a well known Plumbing forum, you are a course cowboy, with all the negative cogitations.

You know nothing about me or how I work. I'm obviously doing something right. You are a mod of a well known plumbing forum? I feel sorry for the people who come on your forum who are hard working, determined and getting somewhere only for you to put them down. It might be a well known plumbing forum that you mod but this is the best plumbing forum as i'm sure you have seen. I agree with ray that's enough.

I'll remember to pay no attention to what you say from now.

me too.!

so its now in private forums and i dont care who you are i am banning your bum from our forums permanently.

dick head!

just had a read of previous posts and he has been warned a week ago.

my conclusion...........he's the merchant gobster, found mouthing off 1st thing monday morning at the counter hoping everyones listening to how it should be done!!!!!!!!!

just had a read of previous posts and he has been warned a week ago.

my conclusion...........he's the merchant gobster, found mouthing off 1st thing monday morning at the counter hoping everyones listening to how it should be done!!!!!!!!!

Pet hate ehh?

In all seriousness though I have never had any problems on this site and I wasn't sure which way this guy was going to go at first but he wasn't here to say anything constructive after all.

I appreciate everyone who stuck up for me especially being a "cowboy" :)

me too.!

so its now in private forums and i dont care who you are i am banning your bum from our forums permanently.

dick head!

Ffs Martin! I wanted to do that!

In all seriousness though I have never had any problems on this site and I wasn't sure which way this guy was going to go at first but he wasn't here to say anything constructive after all.

I appreciate everyone who stuck up for me especially being a "cowboy" :)

One of our favourites, tex...........

ash doesnt matter how you got here its what you do in the field and from your posts over the time youve been a member id day your doing a sterling job fella , ive seen fully apprentiship guys work look like it was done by a ten year old.

everyone has a bad , everyone does something to get the job done

ignore the muppet and move on fella

Well that escalated quickly!

Fair play to you Ash for not rising to the smile minded fool! I've admired how you've gone about getting into this industry. Can't have been easy. I will openly admit I'm one of those course cowboys but I've worked hard to get where I am & it hasn't been easy but I've stuck at it! Fair play to you again Ash for getting where you are.

Wasn't he the fool having a pop about the Nerrad tools?

brushes are good ,although use only few of them :) wanted to get canned air but its too much, can't believe. Hoover is essential, just got myself small cordless one. and dustsheet of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reply. I have isolated the noise...
Replies
Views
I have an ancient ferroli 901 optima that due...
Replies
Views
Back