Boiler cleaning kit | Boilers | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler cleaning kit in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey how did I manage to miss this last night?! I love the fact that ray never gets flustered or angry!

On here perhaps not . RSPCA due at his, he was throwing bulbs at squirrels and hedgehogs with real malice last night. Mrs S walked in to a door?

Well that escalated quickly!

I will openly admit I'm one of those course cowboys but I've worked hard to get where I am & it hasn't been easy but I've stuck at it!

this isn't you in one of your nvq photo evidence was it? lol

tomlane.gif

this isn't you in one of your nvq photo evidence was it? lol

tomlane.gif

Not quite sure what you mean there?

I appreciate that the manner in which I trained is frowned upon by the time served plumbers in the industry. I've never tried to pretend I'm something that I'm not. I did the course alongside working with an experienced plumber who was a friend of mine & he also was sceptical about the content of the courses but was still good enough to be able to give me some work. I've worked hard to get where I am, & by no means do I consider myself an expert or experienced. I'm just trying to make a living in an industry that I am aware is over populated by doing an honest, hard days work & provide for my young family.

I shall stop there as I will admit I have over reacted & taken your humour in the wrong way. No excuse really, just been a difficult time with one thing & another & some things flick the rant switch!

Apologies again.

Not quite sure what you mean there?

I appreciate that the manner in which I trained is frowned upon by the time served plumbers in the industry. I've never tried to pretend I'm something that I'm not. I did the course alongside working with an experienced plumber who was a friend of mine & he also was sceptical about the content of the courses but was still good enough to be able to give me some work. I've worked hard to get where I am, & by no means do I consider myself an expert or experienced. I'm just trying to make a living in an industry that I am aware is over populated by doing an honest, hard days work & provide for my young family.

I shall stop there as I will admit I have over reacted & taken your humour in the wrong way. No excuse really, just been a difficult time with one thing & another & some things flick the rant switch!

Apologies again.

good that you have passion for achieving and fire in your belly tom :)

the difference is, you didn't fast track, pay for the gas portfolio, expect to be on 120k a year and then be too arrogant to ask for help!!

leaving poor customers in a bind when you wont admit you've ballsed up !!

Same with ash, you haven't done an apprenticeship but you have taken your time.

anyway, ive met a few apprenticeship served guys that are more than useless....

Is it just me or did that obnoxious Gas character have the posting style/phrases used by the equally nasty "dick puller" that was once on the Screwfix forum ?

That "Dick Puller" bloke was all over youtube too. Always commenting on peoples efforts negatively and never, once having the guts to put anything of his own making up online for scrutiny. Blokes a pleb.

Would be nice if we could do away with the course cowboy phrase. I was an indentured apprentice and I dont give a stuff about how people go about their training etc. There are just as many muppets from both backgrounds.

I have respect for a good tradesman no matter how he got there. Anyway, hands up anybody who hasnt done some sort of course in the last 5 years :)

Would be nice if we could do away with the course cowboy phrase. I was an indentured apprentice and I dont give a stuff about how people go about their training etc. There are just as many muppets from both backgrounds.

I have respect for a good tradesman no matter how he got there. Anyway, hands up anybody who hasnt done some sort of course in the last 5 years :)

Completely agree. Instant ban for using the phrase 'course cowboy' from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reply. I have isolated the noise...
Replies
Views
I have an ancient ferroli 901 optima that due...
Replies
Views
Back