Boiler Heat Exchanger busted | Boilers | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Heat Exchanger busted in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Depends on definition on plumber.

If they're are well versed with heating systems and regularly maintaing them then yes. If they are just ones who repair leaks and change rads then they may not even know what you're asking. But if you've got your "gas dude" (don't remember reading relation so purely using only term I could remember you saying lol) then they should be able to do one for you.

He's coming round in the next 10 minutes. He used to work for BG and did the original plumbing for this place so... I'll wag my finger and question lol

Make sure he’s gas safe first

Dw?

Well if he was looking to cap it off then he would just call the emergency gas people I would think if she won’t sign

Well you can clearly see the heat ex has rippled so either the system is badly sludged up or your system pump is running slow/seized and the system was getting warm from gravity circulation. I wonder, did the installer actually wire the pump into the boiler to handle the overrun and that’s whats goosed the hex

Out of interest, have you got his warning notice. Love to read what it says

That equipitential bonding is illegal for a start its after a tee

Wrong

Soldered tee is fine

Compression is ncs

Nothing wrong as it’s a sparkys remit

Similar plumbing topics

You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
Someone has said, he wouldnt of plumbed it as...
Replies
Views
I am only telling you what I have seen. I...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back