Boiler queries - Worcester Bosch Compact | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler queries - Worcester Bosch Compact in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put boiler choice above cupboard space in the matter of importance TBH ;)

Point taken - it was the Bosch boiler guy that was really pushing the Compact on me - he reckons it is as good as the CDi and saw no reason why I shouldn't go for the Compact (I did explain the cupboard issue though so he took that into account).

I will see what the next guy says. A secodn view is always good.

Before said guy came the CDi was in my mind as it appeared more pwoerful but having looked into it, the Compact 36 has a higher flowrate and will do my central heating.

The downside for the Comapct seem to be it may be more difficult to work on and it is not tried and tested (but been out for about 6 months only).

Last edited:
Stop getting to manyan in ! You will get lost . Stick to what you have seen so far .....
it ain't going to tell you something that you have not read here already

fitted about 4 of the 36 compact CDI , what can i say I have fitted one last friday too and they are just the one to go for !!!

customer service to back this outstanding boiler second to none !!!

there is no other boiler manufacture to compare there customer care with Worcester Bosch in UK
baxi are a mixed bag,in wales if your a works member next day guaranteed xmas day and boxing day excluded,they have not let me down in 8 years and the rep is excellent and a duotec HEA will outlast any worcester shame it wont fit in a cupboard,they come in outputs of 24,28,33,40 kw and have a 7 year warranty as standard parts are reasonable after the warranty expires as well and very easy to work on in my book thats valiant and Worcester out

Last edited by a moderator:
I have fitted a duotec in a few cupboards. And still met clearances (just) did one the other day had to remove a protherm 80e duotec in the same spot. Only 5mm difference in size.

But any how another vote for baxi over here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Back