EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Missed my general elections vote as I worked from 6 to 11pm result of drilling through mains in concrete floor so was adamant to do some voting this time round!

Went over to cast my out vote, are you fussed enough to actually go? or maybe stuck at work with no end in sight like me that time

out

i went voted out ,
however can't help but think this is rigged anyway and the establishment will keep us in no matter what.

Ive just called in on my way home from work and voted

Fought my way the crowd, just myself. Nearly put the pencil through the paper.

I'm out.

You guys aware that the government can just carry on as we are? What I mean is that they don't have to follow the will of the people.

Just went back to our in / out poll and it is sad to see that only 18 members casted their vote.

Aye. The referendum result isnt legally binding. So why spend the money time and effort.

Just back from voting. I voted out.
If we are lucky to leave Europe, then E.U. will not exist anyhow I reckon. The lack of one major input will make the E.U. unworkable.
I think the remain vote will win sadly, largely due to fear

From polling customers it would seem the under 30`s want in sadly.

Out for me

Don't see why we need to affiliate with Europe, we're not USA

Hopefully we will show ambition and vote leave, can't see it happening though, it's probably rigged or result in American style re-vote

From polling customers it would seem the under 30`s want in sadly.

That's because they know no better. Under 30s have seen in their adult life the economy improving to some extent. They also know nothing else but Europe.
If they had been around for last 40 years they might think different.

That's because they know no better. Under 30s have seen in their adult life the economy improving to some extent. They also know nothing else but Europe.
If they had been around for last 40 years they might think different.

I`m with you on that Best.

Talk about on the fence , I have gone yes , no , yes , no for 2 months now
But , Sorry , I voted in and now nobody loves me anymore ( i went for the " better the devil you know " reason )still dont know if I should have gone out .

Been and gone it. In. There's a LOT wrong with Europe but the benefits still outweigh the drawbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi John Yes I have evacuated tubes. They are...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
Don't really know, maybe try setting P10 to...
Replies
Views
Back