EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping the EU, as it exists at present, will collapse shortly and that will mean we are all the same.
On a plus side, - shares will highly likely drop now. Wait until they get very low and buy some.

I think it will to be honest. But I think it was only a matter of time before it did anyway.

Though I should order a viessmann before price rises but common sense tells me that any dip in the value of the pound will be more than offset when the euro now goes into freefall.

Just finish this last bit of business and we're back to an Island.
image.jpg

Anyone seen or heard anything from George Osbourne? Haven`t heard a thing about him all day.

He has already got himself a new job as a bingo caller. He might get the numbers right this time.
image.jpg

I am hoping the EU, as it exists at present, will collapse shortly and that will mean we are all the same.
On a plus side, - shares will highly likely drop now. Wait until they get very low and buy some.

If the EU collapses then we're royally ****ed.

i see cardiff voted in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
but i cant believe liverpool did?

can anyone advise?

if scotland has a new referendum and decide to leave the u.k to remain in the e.u, can they afford it?
surley the u.k will not give any 'donations' to an e.u country!

btw, on the way out can the last one leaving make sure the back door is locked john. :)

can anyone advise?

if scotland has a new referendum and decide to leave the u.k to remain in the e.u, can they afford it?
surley the u.k will not give any 'donations' to an e.u country!

btw, on the way out can the last one leaving make sure the back door is locked john. :)

The Scotland thing cracks me up,

They knew we were having a referendum before they had a referendum, their referendum was in our referendum was out.They don't like the result of the referendum so want another referendum because of the referendum.

Laughable utterl laughable

Was in tesco earlier, when the cashier asked the foreign couple in front of me if they needed help packing their bags.

I thought, feck me!, that started quicker than I expected!

Was in tesco earlier, when the cashier asked the foreign couple in front of me if they needed help packing their bags.

I thought, feck me!, that started quicker than I expected!
lol, that cracked me up for all the wrong reasons.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi John Yes I have evacuated tubes. They are...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
Don't really know, maybe try setting P10 to...
Replies
Views
Back