EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
idiots!.

those that voted out will vote out again,
those that voted in may change their minds.
cant win as i mentioned in previous post as there is not enough voters to swing it over 3% to reach 75% or 3rd referendum/lol

what about all those pensioners who didnt get out to vote..

what we need to do now is negotiate gibralter with spain.

offer them 49% dual control of the island, assure them spaniards can stay and work in the uk on a green card system.
in return, expats in costa del sol etc can remain and business as usual :)

then make other deals with other eu members to suit us, italian cars cheap, belgian chocs etc/lol

idiots!.

those that voted out will vote out again,
those that voted in may change their minds.
cant win as i mentioned in previous post as there is not enough voters to swing it over 3% to reach 75% or 3rd referendum/lol

what about all those pensioners who didnt get out to vote..

they could request a post form

can someone kick that woman in the crankies for me!

the stupid woman is trying to ask the eu if scotland can remain in the eu?
think shes deluded mother of colin!

Well there is another lot that want to make London independent & remain in the EU, Well I think if they don't like how the vote has gone , then Living in London they can hop on the Euro-Star & P- off, rip up there British passport and change their Nationality,

Well there is another lot that want to make London independent & remain in the EU, Well I think if they don't like how the vote has gone , then Living in London they can hop on the Euro-Star & P- off, rip up there British passport and change their Nationality,

I know people from cornwall want independence from the UK,

They are convinced its fully seperated by the Thamar and is an island !!!

Figure that out

I know people from cornwall want independence from the UK,

They are convinced its fully seperated by the Thamar and is an island !!!

Figure that out

Maybe they could cut the chains of the ferry, blow up the bridge, and float away and join on to Scotland !!

Does this out vote mean soon I wont be able to do the Euro millions lottery in Tesco anymore? ;)

Does this out vote mean soon I wont be able to do the Euro millions lottery in Tesco anymore? ;)

I heard a couple of young women talking in the cafe yesterday morning and one asked the other " does that mean we have to leave the country " I didn't laugh much

South African kitchen fitter was asking that on site so everybody said "Yeah cos it does". lol

This is turning out exactly as the aftermath of the Scottish referendum did. A referendum by its nature is divisive.
People woke on Friday morning feeling delighted or totally dejected.
The looser's will not go down quietly and will grasp for every excuse whether plausible or not to call for a rerun and the media will stir it up. They will quieten down after a few weeks but will always remain bitter.

This really can go forever...

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.

This makes me chuckle.

Back in 1975, when we voted to go in, the turnout was way less than 75%.

So if you accept the argument of the petitioner, then our decision to join in the first place doesnt count. So everything that has happened in the last 41 years has been based on an illegitimate decision.

This makes me chuckle.

Back in 1975, when we voted to go in, the turnout was way less than 75%.

So if you accept the argument of the petitioner, then our decision to join in the first place doesnt count. So everything that has happened in the last 41 years has been based on an illegitimate decision.

you telling us it was a mirrage and we just woke up? lol

if non of it makes sense to you then i would take a look at this guy, what he says is an eye opener. its amazing what you find 'outside the box' of limited journalistic 'pro' veiws, share the krap out of it and get it about!
[video]https://m.************/story.php?story_fbid=275977272757274&id=212806992407636&_rdr&ebao=0&fbt_id=212806992407636[/video]

you telling us it was a mirrage and we just woke up? lol

if non of it makes sense to you then i would take a look at this guy, what he says is an eye opener. its amazing what you find 'outside the box' of limited journalistic 'pro' veiws, share the krap out of it and get it about!
[video]https://m.************/story.php?story_fbid=275977272757274&id=212806992407636&_rdr&ebao=0&fbt_id=212806992407636[/video]

I only made to three quarters of the way through before I had to close it. Most of his "facts" are actually lies or snippets not set in context. Bloody journos (again)!

I only made to three quarters of the way through before I had to close it. Most of his "facts" are actually lies or snippets not set in context. Bloody journos (again)!

why would that be if he is impartial' being an italian?
theres others from the us with simular cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi John Yes I have evacuated tubes. They are...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
Don't really know, maybe try setting P10 to...
Replies
Views
Back