EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might as they've been receiving about £80 million a year from the EU.

Cameron has had the last laugh. Whoever steps into his shoes has to fulfill the promises of the leave campaign and invoke articule 50 and then we're doomed and so is the new PM. Boris et al. all know this and that's why he's been quiet and you see them going back on their promises already.

I can't understand why so many farmers wanted out tho , the ones I know had cash thrown at them by the EU

I know one farmer who doesnt care either way, Mr Michael Eavis doesnt need any government help to pay for his loss leading dairy herd :). Need to get some lateral thinking going folks, mind Glastonbury on the tv was brilliant this year... I hate camping :)

So farmers will get cash from our government instead. Surely its in our interest to look after our own farmers.

I know one farmer who doesnt care either way, Mr Michael Eavis doesnt need any government help to pay for his loss leading dairy herd :). Need to get some lateral thinking going folks, mind Glastonbury on the tv was brilliant this year... I hate camping :)

good god, now he's singing karioke!!!!! pssssssssssst

I was on another forum (ARRSE) and someone was on about these out and them out...and the reply was "fcuk me it didn't take long for you to get your jackboots on" which I thought was funny except my wife being Spanish and having lived over here for over 20 years, most of which as a higher tax band payer, has, since the vote, had 6 abusive comments thrown at her by people who she described as previously nice! also these are higher degree/masters qualified people, are we going to start rounding the foreigners up now?

I mentioned the tax bracket because it is thought that all foreigners come over here to claim houses and benefits, she has done neither.

There are ignorant and bigoted people at every level of society and unfortunately the referendum is showing them for what they are fanned by some sections of the media who are now backtracking. Kin idiots.

Boris rules himself out, May looks to be the favourite and her candidancy speech was probably the most sense a conservative politician had ever made to me.

Problem is everytime he's questioned he'll be asked about when £350mil is going to x y z, at least with him onside under may he can run the negotiations to get us out, not some fudged compromise that benefits westminster and london only.

Problem is everytime he's questioned he'll be asked about when £350mil is going to x y z, at least with him onside under may he can run the negotiations to get us out, not some fudged compromise that benefits westminster and london only.

Wasn`t it Gove who negotiated with the teachers if it was then we are truly doomed!

It was and popular he was not, may negotiated and got boo'd from police iirc, and had the firemen on strike, Fox is way of to the right so not good news and Crabbe is too young and inexperienced for such times.

If May runs the country like she did the passport office no one will be going anywhere. When she cancelled emergency travel documents, a British mother, who gave birth overseas, waited eleven months before passport was issued for new born daughter.

can never trust a remain campaigner to take over. it would NOT be in the best interest of the majority who voted out.
there would be too many 'compromises' made imo!
i think gove should now put his money where his mouth is and take over, get it sorted now. come a new election, then it can be decided if he shall remain to run the country into the future.....not that i am a con voter but what choice is there lol.
anotherthing, i never want to see another female priminister in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi John Yes I have evacuated tubes. They are...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
Don't really know, maybe try setting P10 to...
Replies
Views
Back