Fast track courses worth it? | Plumbing Courses | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fast track courses worth it? in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

My guess is that the majority of bathroom suites sold by B&Q are fitted by plumbers and not DIY'ers.

Employed plumbers doing homers!

There was a thing on the radio recently where they asked people which wires went where in a plug, and only a few had any idea. About a third thought the blue wire was earth!

Speaking from the "experience" most of them could have passed part P :smile:

hi there i am new to this forum and are still trying to find my feet .im wanting some info for my husband who is going for a change of carear. he had a accident last year and is no longer able to do his former job.so he wanting to move into this type of work plumbing and gas can any body point us in the right direction of were to train thanks

i went college for 4 years and i feel that i learned so much more on the job. i think most peop;e would agree, what your doing is best (practicing your sjills on your families houses) you learn from your mistakes and no one can tell you that youve done it wrong, we all learn from what we do wrong and its for us to put it right

hi there i am new to this forum and are still trying to find my feet .im wanting some info for my husband who is going for a change of carear. he had a accident last year and is no longer able to do his former job.so he wanting to move into this type of work plumbing and gas can any body point us in the right direction of were to train thanks
Hi sussansuze
If your husband has had an accident and has physical related problems, plumbing probably wouldn't be a good move as it can be physically demanding.

go for it mate But try and get in with a plumber first to se if you really like the full aspect of it gas boilers is a lot of work and money think is £500 just to register i think
Iv got years of plumbing & building my main trade is plastering sor iv taken on alot of bathrooms kitchens etc

try to get to grips with the tools and work efficacy call outs brakedowns oil lpg solar etc get some hands on graft with some if you can

look into the fast track course first before parting with any cash if a rep comes over he will try and sell it all he can and take your cash lok into your local collages too DONT RUSH INTO IT

if your have other skills why not be a handy man???

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
As far as I know they've stopped all the short...
Replies
Views
Back