FREE CORGI Synchron Motor For First Forum Members to comment. Act Quickly :) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss FREE CORGI Synchron Motor For First Forum Members to comment. Act Quickly :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

FIRST 5 COMMENTS ONLY

Hi Engineers

We believe you will love our new CORGI Synchron Motor

Key Feature - Metal Gearing (not plastic) Best Price Online £5.99 ex VAT

We are so confident in this product , that we would like to offer the first 5 Engineers that comment in the comments in this thread a FREE CORGI Synchron Motor.

Simply comment below, we will then contact the first 5 members to arrange delivery.

Offer valid to first 5 members that comment

corgi-synchron-motor-new-metal-gearing-03422985L.jpg

Excuse TFJ, I’ve first fix a kitchen, remove 4 x rads and lagged( mitred joints) about 150m of combined 28/22/15mm pipework up at high level and underfloor boards.

But still had time to check in.

You heard of 4G?

:D

No time for me to check in , I haven’t earned anything for 5 weeks lol .
It may be an idea for me to start a collection

Excuse TFJ, I’ve first fix a kitchen, remove 4 x rads and lagged( mitred joints) about 150m of combined 28/22/15mm pipework up at high level and underfloor boards.

But still had time to check in.

You heard of 4G?

:D
I’ve fitted 2 new Mira showers, fixed a leak on a basin, repaired a faulty pop up waste, tightened a moving kitchen monobloc tap and fixed a dishwasher. That’s my money earnt for the day

FIRST 5 COMMENTS ONLY

Hi Engineers

We believe you will love our new CORGI Synchron Motor

Key Feature - Metal Gearing (not plastic) Best Price Online £5.99 ex VAT

We are so confident in this product , that we would like to offer the first 5 Engineers that comment in the comments in this thread a FREE CORGI Synchron Motor.

Simply comment below, we will then contact the first 5 members to arrange delivery.

Offer valid to first 5 members that comment

corgi-synchron-motor-new-metal-gearing-03422985L.jpg

Missed out, That’s a nice price though.

Similar plumbing topics

I haven’t used mine yet, but I have some...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Evening forum. :) Ricky at TMS Print has put...
Replies
Views
Adam, the reason for the twinwall directly...
Replies
Views
Back