Full CH system prices? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Full CH system prices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What are you roughly charging for a full heating system
8 Rads and a combi
3 Bed house

My ball park is £4-£5000
£4000 mid range boiler and £5000 top end

Your right I would say (4-6k)

Yea ish

I’m not quite that pricey. But you get what you pay for. Probably around 4/5

Yes I would agree , also depends if house is empty with no furnature etc , nothing worse than shifting loads of furnature with nic naks everywhere.
Also the big one is copper or plastic ? , copper for me .

My last one was plastic.
Cost more on materials but was much faster to install

Most installs I hear of round here are sub 3 k.
Sorry as well I use plastic under floor. Quicker easier and no flaming blow torch near cables
Totally agree, just shows the disparity between the north and south. If you tried charging 4-5 grand for central heating round here in a three bed semi, you'd be going hungry and laughed from the house and outta business very quick. Not saying it ain't a fair price but unfortunately as much as I've always tried to hold ground on the right price for the job, prices are low and only been driven lower by the glut of supposed gas engineers / businesses.

Around 4K for me too for an 8 rad system with a half decent boiler. I'm in the same area as Hammers. As has been said, labour in the region of 2K. Couldn't bring myself to do a full system for 1k labour. Why bother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
Plumb centre charged me £28 for a vaillant...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Red circles show my new AAVs and the manual...
Replies
Views
I heard through the grapevine they gone for a...
Replies
Views
Back