Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going on ebay tomorrow, could go for more, last chance at this low, low price

This is a one off, no one else has a kit like this............

No cash, from Notts? Do as Robin would do then.......................................................................

Is the power flush machine in good condition? Does the pump work well?

It's a better machine than mine, and I would be tempted but you're a good way from kent.

Bought my machine new for £700 about two years ago. Shame as I would have loved that bit of kit.

Yes Dan all works very well, could meet on A1 half way if interested?

what is roughly the weight of it? i wonder how much it would cost to have it couriered

PM me exactly how much you are after for it, if that isn't too much trouble. I will then estimate the cost of a courier to Chiddingstone, Kent.

Then weigh up whether its worth me buying it, and putting my kit up for sale to offset the cost.

I don't need two!!

Yeah, no way I'd drive all that way.

I also after a set of these cheap, but every set that goes cheap on eBay is about 400 miles away, and I hate driving.

$(KGrHqNHJEwE88eJ1GV7BPUj2FJf+g~~60_1.jpg

Will do, I've been waiting for a set to come up for sale within an hours drive of me. Not fussed if they're used.

I will probably bite the bullet and buy new, just put it through the books, and swallow it.

My father had a couple of sets of these, but they were nicked, or lent to someone of just left on site. He has a slightly blaise attitude to these sort of things, or did! All the plant is mine now.

I treat my kit with a bit of love, he always treated his tools with borderline contempt!

bordeline contempt, classic. To be honest, I wish I did keep my tools with love, but I don't grease them up as much as I should. It just takes too much time. I would never get to spend the time with my Wife. I don't how you do it with a wife and 3 kids is it? You're the man. RESPCT

PM me exactly how much you are after for it, if that isn't too much trouble. I will then estimate the cost of a courier to Chiddingstone, Kent.

Then weigh up whether its worth me buying it, and putting my kit up for sale to offset the cost.

I don't need two!!

Cost of courier is about £50 + Vat for it all on a pallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
:disappointed: Snooze you loose i guess. Good...
Replies
Views
AdamMcC5
A
Back