Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted. I had just persuaded my wife to allow me and was waiting for you to come back on.

Howsie's mate? Is he even a forum member? I am disappointed! I have been waiting for you to come back online all day.

He he

Am praying that he doesnt. Although since I told her its gone the wife seems to have perked up a bit. When is he supposed to be collecting it eco?

You should be howsie. Its not fair that a non forum member should get it when it was posted to us on the forum. It hurts

It is a good deal, and I know from experience that a decent powerflush machine will pay for itself in no time.

Mine was paid for within two or three jobs. Used it on Thursday prior to a boiler install, and it just does the job. Not as nice a unit as yours, and I want the magnetic filters as dumping the water can take ages.

Its going to take me a long time to recover from this. It took me a long time to persuade the wife lots of grovelling! But, thats life. It obviously wasnt meant to be.

Danny, which one and where did you get yours for £700? I bet its no way near that price now. I cant find one cheaper than a granf

anston/ anton are doing one for arounf £700 at my local merchant

Thanks jase. Not a bad price. Cheaper than a grand but still expensive. I guess I will keep having to check ebay and hopefully get lucky

Mines the Anton one, and I got it from Plumb Bay, via ebay.

I phoned the bloke and then drove there to pick it up. I had been hiring one previously to that.....Nostrum I think was the make.

Anyway, I've no complaints with mine really. If I designed it, I would have changed a few things.....a fair few things, but it does the job, and as said, paid for itself faster than any other expensive tool I've owned.

Wow thanks guys. That is a good deal simon. I like that. I know they pay for them selves and as you need them for a boiler change they are a handy bit of kit

Wow if you put that anton one in google you can get it for £657.50 with postage from total heating.com.

The flow rate on the anton machine is somewhat less than that on the fernox / cf90 / proflush machines, though for the price isn't bad, I think cal mag do a cheapy as well.

Why pay more for a different one TB? Is this one no good? 20 radiators I would have thought sufficient. Or do you mean one that heats up the water itself rather than relying on the boiler to heat it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
:disappointed: Snooze you loose i guess. Good...
Replies
Views
AdamMcC5
A
Back