HALL of LEGENDS photo gallery. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HALL of LEGENDS photo gallery. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this other week old bbu to fire.
76f59aef13b19320bdd51ea3fbb7704b.jpg

Nope none required.
There would already be a vent in room fir the bbu wouldnt there. No doubt wallpapered over.....

Whats that beliw the fire? Did you leave a boo-boo or is it a remote sensor? Cant tell from my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Remote sensor. What a horrid thing to fit! Thatnis the temp sensor. Mark on wall is nothing to do with fire

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, hit me! Nearly done... It’s all about the cable, will do it tomorrow…

il30.jpg

The mark next to the 22 elbow was there before.

mains.jpg

Last edited:
Just spent 20 minutes uploading pictures from my old phone and got timmed out. I'll add more once they're on a pc

All done, should get paid tomorrow. Another Logic is on the wall, supplied by the best plumbing merchant on the south coast - Williams & Co Ltd.

logic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
Correct aslong as you can tape the other hose...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Mcalpine sk1 or sk2 is what you need
Replies
Views
Please Help! Whats The Latest Gas Textbook for...
Replies
Views
Back