HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 126 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

DSC_0255.jpg
DSC_0256.jpg
DSC_0263.jpg

Something tells me this this wasn't a professional installation..........:cowboy:

I think someone had a few spare anaconda's on the van, that earth bonding is terrible as well wrong place by about 2 inches

thats what i dont get why does it have to before the first t like it would have any effect

We have to go by the book, Shaun.

yea i under stand but the sparky book is as soon as it enters the property (within reason)

much better

Surprised they didn't stick a smart meter in when they put the new anaconda & governor on

or at least change for a newer one

Got stuck in traffic today, and as you do, your eyes start to wander and look at other people's work around you when I saw this I nearly spat me coffee out! First thing I thought was #HallOfShame :D

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you, I’ll do just that. Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
Back