HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 124 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

20160331_101122.jpg

Couldnt miss this one :)

CeVyj3VWQAATuUs.jpg:large

soldering is interesting :D

soldering is interesting :D

Looks like they wipe the joints. I think that is fine to do with leaded soldering and looks alright if done neatly. But I think a lot of that is rough and also it has been more like spreading solder all over.
I still think there is something wrong with the pipework. Looks like the bypass is irrelevant as the pipes are already joined. Or am I wrong?

Looks like they wipe the joints. I think that is fine to do with leaded soldering and looks alright if done neatly. But I think a lot of that is rough and also it has been more like spreading solder all over.
I still think there is something wrong with the pipework. Looks like the bypass is irrelevant as the pipes are already joined. Or am I wrong?

Looks like they've uses half a roll on that bottom tee

Looks like they've uses half a roll on that bottom tee

thats what got my attention first :D

and best bypass looks right

after pump but before mv

not straight tho which is - points :D

But behind the bypass valve, - it looks in photo as if the pipes are joined together with a tee off going to an elbow?

Drain off cock type a I think

Post up a guess martine and will see whose close

I arrived to service a Warmflow combi oil boiler that was in constant use and looked on the outside wall and asked the guy where the flue was. He said, It is in here somewhere, and started to pull the turf up to reveal this. image.jpg

And the boiler room is part of the basement of the house and the young couple have a baby.

Last edited:
Do I see a water main down there as well best ?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you, I’ll do just that. Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
Back