HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 122 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Can anyone spot the lovely mistake/incompetents gas iso.jpggas iso.jpg

iso valve on the gas line

but bet you the paints sealed it :D

Think the clue is in the bottom right hand corner. lol

Why have 2 iso valves back to back?

test point mate

A quick google says they are ok. Surprised that's all.

the only iso valve on the gas line (closest the boiler eg left one) is not allowed but the test point is for working standing pressures (right/ lowest on the gas pipe)

Yeah ISO on the gas pipe above an isolatable test point, hopefully I'll be ripping it all out tomorrow and sticking a new boiler in anyway

hope your leaving the iso in easy to change, dont have to turn the meter/ecv off :D

Well you know I would do but the new boilers going in upstairs as the kitchen needs gutting ;)

shame as them hand painted tiles will get damaged in the process :D

A leak I was called to after a plumber repaired it 2 weeks ago
131670b068b218429ece9c88b18c9a01.jpg

He had just resoldered the reducer without removing and cleaning etc and when he couldn't stop the drip he simply left a deep sandwich box underneath it (gatepost guarantee) which took 2 weels to fill and overflow through the ceiling again
Also in the next joist was this
ae2463c152c4b9201a67d7ad218e629a.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/05/8ad698b25af887781866c2e9cf0e4a40.jpg[/IMGpair of flexis joining some rad drops, which were also leaking
Whilst draining down I managed to give his car a wash at the same time (ends of hoses jumping around due to air in system)
[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/05/d8fb9ed5156c5f4d536ae792928f101d.jpg
Cut out the 28mm tee and replaced, also got rid of the flexis and rigid piped it
Was only supposed to be a leak on a rad ffs

Last edited:
Some from the last couple of weeks

a76a1143e424bbca774f546ee74a4180.jpg

3ed60b0d5cdde54e2f4271debe758611.jpg

8ce2c44fc8d32666fcc01ed6837cbc3d.jpg

218bf02cf09845b9da5076251f2517e4.jpg

Also had a cylinder that had been connected to mains water pressure bypassing the tank in the loft.

Plus a flexicom with no condense connected that had been leaking for a good while under kitchen units

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you, I’ll do just that. Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
Back