HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 132 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

a9009bac106a138c6c57195060ed613f.jpg
Who does this! It is too close to new kitchen unit you cannot turn it off by hand. Made me laugh though.

Last edited:
But better than in a concrete floor ;) and least you can still see it :D

Surely that's a wind up???? Someone seriously did that??? Where was that

No not a wind up mate sent it me said the kitchen fitters broke the boiler :D

In retrospect I guarantee it's real I've seen some kitchen fitters do some bloody stupid things like this for example image.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you, I’ll do just that. Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
Back