Happy weekend chaps.... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Happy weekend chaps.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want me to run a packet of chocolate biccys over mate?

Good plan Adam. There's about a dozen of us here, so better make it 2 packets. :)

Let the staff go home Scrooge mcduck!

Says the man who's too tight to bring round TWO packets of biccies.

I've got kids to feed!

That has to have been the fastest back pedal we've seen in a long time!

I felt sorry for him until I found out he had 11 top heavy blond lovelys there with him.

needpics.gif

It's the principle of the thing.

Imagine how poor Ramon has to sit now, with a cup of tea that's far too wet, watching 11 nubile buxom blondes wrestling with company figures...

right that's enough...where are you Ray I'll *** and help with the wet blondes!?

that man is going to appear in my nightmares tonight!

Not just in your nightmares. You forget that I have your address, a quixotic if sometimes diabolical sense of humour, and enough beer to persuade Big Paul that it might be a laugh to go home via your gaff.

Sleep tight. :)

Big Paul looks like a white Kimbo Slice, nice knowing you APPlumbing good luck and see you on the other side!

I always talk myself into trouble! Big Paul doesn't look like a man who needs biscuits anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As an experiment could you go away for weekend...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My new years resolution is " No to Sweets &...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Tbh stop tap is more than good enough better...
Replies
Views
Back