Happy weekend chaps.... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Happy weekend chaps.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
a quixotic

I beg your pardon Ray but WTF does that mean?

In this sense, unpredictable or capricious.

It can also mean romantic or "starry eyed" but I will leave all that to Adam after he meets Big Paul.

Derived from the Cervantes character, Don Quixote.

In this sense, unpredictable or capricious.

It can also mean romantic or "starry eyed" but I will leave all that to Adam after he meets Big Paul.

Derived from the Cervantes character, Don Quixote.

I think this could be a long term romance with 2 possibly 3 children born to the lucky in love couple.

Jesus man....what kind of sweat shop are you running over there?

We needed to paint the warehouse floor, and it can only be done 2 days a year - Christmas Eve or Easter Thursday, because it takes 4 days to dry properly.

anyway Ray can't you plunder the e-commerce biccy stash?

We could Steve, but Adam offered, and I accepted.

Anyway, Big Paul wandered of in the direction of Adams place licking his lips and juggling tubs of silicon grease.

well he looks as big as giant haystacks so the two of us couldn't stop him, the only thing to do is run lol

Have a good one guys , I'm working all week, just because im a greedy booger lol

I'm off until Wednesday, booked the van in for service and mot on Tuesday. Tonight I shall partcipating in cocker hoop, steak and spicy olives. Happy days.

I read this earlier then had a recollection of someone taking a pop at me for eating olives...

I'm right then, you are on the change. Olives, cheese boards and now ginger beer. The ruffty tuffty man of the forum, soon to be wearing a tu tu.

Now who's wearing the tutu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As an experiment could you go away for weekend...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My new years resolution is " No to Sweets &...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Tbh stop tap is more than good enough better...
Replies
Views
Back