Hello from Afghanistan! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter BowjeyBoy
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K

Discuss Hello from Afghanistan! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BowjeyBoy

Hi

My name is tom, i'm currently serving in Afghanistan. I am looking at setting my own plumbing and heating and renewable energies company although i got a long way to go its what i want and as they say if you want something bad enough then you will get it.

Anyway its 43 degrees out here today!:cool:

I hope to gain some valuable information from this forum and make a few friends and contacts.

Take care all , Have a beer for all us lot stuck out here in this hole of a country ;)

hi tom welcome to the forums. i don't envy you in that temperature. i have great admiration for our armed forces and i wish you good luck in your future choice of career.

Hi Tom

Welcome to the forums - Hope you find it useful, I have!

I'm sure you'll find all the advice you need right here, times are hard in this industry at the moment but like you say if you want something bad enough.........

Thanks for all the work you and your boys are doing out there its appreciated.

Get back safe

much love

Tom

hi tom and welcome, plenty of yous guys on here for a chat!

keep your head down.

respect.

Welcome to the forums Tom

Why would you want to start a plumbing business in Afghanistan for,seems like a dangerous place to set up to me :eek:,mind you all you need for w/c installations is a spade ! :p

Do your tour of duty and get your self back to the uk safe and sound and maybe start up here instead,were all you have to worry about is cillit bang

Good luck to you and respect

hey tom,

come back safe from herrick mate, drinking beer as requested......

cheers

billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Good idea. Whenever I am doing work or more...
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
1) It was assembled correctly this time Or 2)...
2 3
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, my name is Remik, I would ask for any...
Replies
Views
Remik Kosetka
R
Back